AutoNation Transforms Business Processes for its Shared Services Center and Franchise Stores [BPM Open House]
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
[CASE STUDY] AutoNation transforms Business Processes for its Shared Services Center and franchise stores
- The importance of a POC (Proof of Concept) when procuring for an intelligent BPMS
- The “people” parameter and how to deal with it through Evolutionary BPM methodology
- How BPM technology fits within a business’s existing architecture
[TECH DEMO] HotChange 3.0 - Hot Operations
- Dynamic allocation of resources
- Dynamic prioritization of cases
- Proactive reallocation and reassignment
Li is AutoNation’s IT Director for PMO, Process Development, and QA. She works with business teams, IT teams, and technology partners to provide project related and business process related management, guidance and support. Li received her MBA degree from University of Miami and is a Lean Six Sigma black Belt and certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
James is a BPM expert and involved in IT development and project management for over 20 years. James is leading PNMsoft product management group and works closely with PNMsoft business partners and customers to capture requirements and set a PNMsoft product roadmap. James represents PNMsoft in various Microsoft programs and attends frequently Microsoft roadmap sessions with partners. James is a known speaker on BPM and has presented in various conferences including Gartner BPM Summit.