OPEX Innovators – Building Resilience and Embarking on a New Frontiers
The role of OPEX innovators is to constantly improve effectiveness and transform the future of industry. Digital platforms are emerging to simplify our lives from shopping, payments and deliveries. There is clear push to become and adopt all things ‘Smart’. Not only consumers, but cities and industries!
· Visualizing and operationalizing strategy for your employees at different levels
· Developing a customer-centric culture across the entire organization
· Addressing implication to your business structure, business model and transformation
In this COVID era, operational excellence is no longer just about process standardisation or being lean. It is about driving business agility, building resilience, digital acceleration and transform businesses – while remaining cost effective. How do you create a recipe for holistic transformation combining people, process, technology and data to drive business excellence & resilience?
Held on Wednesday, 9 September 2020, this closed-door session will bring leading Chief Operating Officers, Chief Transformation Officers and OPEX leaders across the region to brainstorm, benchmark and explore practical solutions towards business excellence & resilience.
Driving Large Scale Digital Business Transformation to Build an Agile and Resilient Business in Times of Crisis
• How to approach transforming global operations towards excellence & resilience?
• What to priorities to ensure balance between short-term improvement and long-term value?
• Who to work with when approaching holistic transformation with limited resources at disposal by prioritising the phases of transformation?