PEX Network Awards 2015
Celebrating the PEX-ceptional.
- Do you demonstrate exceptional levels of process excellence?
- Are you a thought leader striving to define the future of process?
- Will you receive industry recognition for your hard work and effort?
Enter the PEX Network awards for the chance to have your project celebrated as an archetype of process brilliance!
Winning this award may be just what is needed to put your improvement program back on your CEO's agenda and to elevate your company's process excellence profile in 2015.
Entries are open until 26 September
Check out last years awards ceremony here!
Previous PEX awards winners:
- Cap Gemini
- Pitney Bowes
- United States Postal Service
- DTE Energy
The 2015 Awards
This year the overall theme for the awards is Transformation, it's essentially all about progressive change. Process is transforming at an amazing rate, with constant improvement continuing to elevate both theory and practice to new standards of excellence.
For professionals who are mapping the future of process and working to improve on the existing practices.
"Our experience at PEX awards ceremony in 2014 was unforgettable"
New this year
One on one feedback from the judges on each successful shortlisted entry
New categories including:
- Best Business Transformation Project
- Best Project Contributing to Customer Excellence
- Most Innovative Approach to Driving Culture Change
- Best Technology-Enabled Process Improvement Project
For a list of the judging criteria download our nifty application pack
Dates for your diary
- Entries are open until 26 September 2014
- The Shortlist is announced on 7 November 2014
- Remote interviews with the judges will take place between 10 – 21 November 2014
- Finalist one on one feedback with judges will take place in person at PEX Week on 19 January 2015
- Celebrate (whoop, whoop) on 20 January 2015 at PEX Week
How to Enter
Entry is simple, just review the award categories below and select the award you would like to enter.
It is just $100 for each award entered.
You can enter a project into each category. For a list of the judging criteria, download our nifty application pack.
Judged by over 15 industry thought leaders. We pride ourselves on objectivity, each judge is hand picked on their credentials as experts in Lead, Six Sigma and BPM to provide neutral feedback.
Judges will mark your application based on a pre-defined criteria for each award category ensuring that the judging approach is fully standardized and comparable between entries.
Share PEX Awards 2015
Copy and paste the code below on your blog, website and social media to share this image and that you have enterred the PEX Awards!
2014 Project Award Categories
Best Process Improvement Project Under 90 Days
This award is designed to recognize the business impact, team management and scope of projects with short cycle times and quick wins for the business. Projects in this category are expected to be no more than 90 days in length. If your project exceeds this then please submit to one of the other project categories. Points will be awarded for business impact, project execution, and innovation.
Best Business Transformation Process
This award is designed to recognize breakthrough business change using Lean, Operational Excellence, BPM, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement or any recognized Process Excellence tool set. Top entrants will be judged on the ability to prove their strategic and functional results, as well as clarity in execution, communication and sustainability throughout the process.
Best Project Contributing to Customer Excellence
This award is designed to recognize projects having a major impact on the customer experience. In addition to being judged for business impact and execution, the judges will also be looking for evidence of tangible improvement in customer satisfaction.
Best Technology-Enabled Process Improvement Project
This award is designed to recognize success in individual projects where processes are improved and enabled by technology. Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate successful results across people, process and IT. Projects will be judged on initial implementation success and also future sustainability and governance.
Entries are open until 26 September
Best Business Process Excellence Program (Over 2 Years)
This award is to recognize the vision, business impact and sustainability of mature Business Process Excellence Programs – covering Lean, Operational Excellence, BPM, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement or any other recognized Process Excellence tool. Entries will be judged on their strategy, capacity for delivery, communication and also the extent to which they have created an environment for change and development for staff.
Best Start-Up Business Process Excellence Program (Under 2 Years)
This award will celebrate the achievements of new Business Process Excellence programs of up to 2 years in deployment – covering Lean, Operational Excellence, BPM, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement or any other recognized Process Excellence tool. Entrants will be judged on their abilities in direction setting, delivering business benefits and initial culture change. Start-up programs that do not have previous experience drawn from related business divisions will be marked higher.
Most Innovative Approach to Driving Culture Change
This award is designed to recognize success and innovation in driving culture change within an organization. Applicants will be assessed on originality of approach, evidence of employee engagement and achievement of a cultural change over time as well as demonstration of a clear vision for what the culture change is to achieve.
Program Director of the Year
This award is intended to recognize the strategic input of program or deployment leader professionals leading the company-wide improvement strategy for any recognized Process Excellence approaches. Finalists will be expected to demonstrate vision, strategic leadership and influence at a company-wide level.
See what happened last year:
Watch the video
Take a look at some of the pictures from PEX Week 2014:
Watch the video
The awards ceremony will be held during PEX Week USA on 20 January 2015 so mark your calendar now.
You'll get to meet the judges, network with your peers (including the attendees to PEX Week USA) and celebrate in style.
Get one step closer towards greatness by entering The PEX Network Awards. We hope to recognise and celebrate your process excellence success in January!
Entries are open until 26 September
What does it mean to win the PEX awards?
Industry recognition: Previous winners have been able to demonstrate their thought leadership and excellence to clients as award winners within the field of process.
Funding/New business: Winning an award for process excellence is an excellent way to demonstrate the effectiveness of your processes, which in turn can be used to receive greater funding from your shareholders and board. Proof of leadership can also open doors to new business, we will inform the 97,000 PEX members (representing every continent and industry across the globe) about your success.
World wide recognition: As a PEX Awards winner our seal of recognition can be placed on your website to inform all site visitors of your benchmarking standards.
Browse the Pictures
"While I know we run a good Process Improvement initiative, the confirmation from external judges that let me know our work stands up well with competitors like Wal-Mart, Dominion Energy, Bayer Corporation and the U.S Army"
Rod Hill, MBB, JEA - Winner 2011 Best Green Improvement Project
Terms and Conditions
- Should you be selected as a finalist you must attend the finalist feedback round and Awards Ceremony on 19 January 2015 in Orlando. Attendance is compulsory. DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUIREMENT
- You will be invited to attend the Awards Ceremony which starts at 18:35 on Tuesday 20 January 2015. If you would like to attend the entire PEX Week USA event please book a place in advance.
- Winners must participate in the Award Winners Panels that will take place on Wednesday 21 January 2015. This will be a panel session including Q&A with PEX Week USA attendees; you will not be expected to divulge any confidential data, facts or figures.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of a Process Excellence Award, you consent to your company's name being used in promotion for the awards programme, either by IQPC directly, or by a third party member of the media covering the awards programme and/or awards ceremony.
- By uploading your application document you hereby accept that you have reviewed the rules and regulations for entries, and agree that all information contained within each entry is 100% accurate.