Business Process Excellence for Financial Services Conference 2013
For the Business Process Excellence for Financial Services 2013 Conference, PEX not only brings together Process, Enterprise and IT experts from the financial industries but aim in delivering insights into tactics and strategies in order to balance People, Process and Technology to reduce Risk and drive growth
Top 5 Reasons to attend the event:
- Hear tips to measurably improve your process performance and the management of operational risk in your organisation.
- Integrate and align process excellence with IT structures to deliver comprehensive enterprise architecture.
- Mitigate risk and ensure regulation compliance through process design and consistency.
- Change employee engagement with process excellence within your busines.
- Plus participate in interactive industry discussions including panel debates, roundtable sessions, technology showcases & networking receptions
If this is what you are looking to achieve, you need to meet with global process and operational excellence leaders in New York City, 20 – 21 March 2013 at the Business Process Excellence for Financial Services forum.
>> Get the complete agenda here
Expert Speakers Include:
- Art Drake, Vice President, Transformation Management Office, AIG Benefit Solutions
- Vinod Jain, Vice President - Strategist, BNY Mellon
- Elle Hunt, Group Vice President, SunTrust Bank
- Leslie Behnke, Vice President Process Improvement & Service Quality
- TD Canada Trust, Alan Demers, Senior Vice President, Head of Process Transformation, CIT
Topics Covered -
• How companies are measuring the success of their BPE initiatives,
• How businesses are using the VOC (Voice of the Customer) to identify improvement priorities and
• What types of new approaches are working particularly well.