Strategy execution very often fails because of alignment problems. If the strategic vision is not translated into an operating model and a way of working, executive managers have a hard time defining concrete targets for their managers and KPIs to measure their success.
Download this exclusive report to explore;
- Why strategy executions fail so often
- What can you do to avoid this kind of failure
- How to drive adoption in your organisation through alignment of enterprise resources
For the 5th year running, we surveyed over 50 business improvement professionals from a cross-section of industries across Australia to uncover the major challenges, trends and opportunities for productivity gains in Australian business improvement now and in the coming months.
This report, sponsored by Open Orbit, explores three main drivers influencing the way Australian businesses are approaching OPEX, including:
- Changing customer priorities and behaviour
- Empowering people and building leadership to drive change
- Enhancing process excellence through tech applications
- The Customer
Based on a global industry-wide survey (taken by 200 OPEX
professionals), the global report looks at how the cultural changes of
the last few years are impacting on leadership and explore how
reputation management has become a key part of the story.