Tuesday, 8 October 2019
Tuesday, October 8th, 2019
9:45 AM Ensure your processes, transformation initiatives and structures maintain pace with expectations and sustainable growth
• Start with strategic intent and connect it to operations to improve customer interactions and experience
• Effectively work with business units to hit the right combination between solving problems and measuring performance in OPEX interventions
• Move from mechanical process design to business outcome driven alignment of ways of working, mindset and competencies
• So, are Waterfall and Lean Six Sigma over and done with?
• How can you use data analytics to accelerate insight creation and what insights to look out for?
• How data analytics improves decision-making and operational efficiency
• How to make data analytics part of your business strategy to maintain pace with your changing needs?
• Access real-time data to respond to customer behaviour and market dynamics faster
Wednesday, 9 October 2019
Wednesday, October 9th, 2019
11:30 AM Roundtable O: Customer-Centricity
Work with other departments on their customer-centric focus.