2019 Inspirational Speaker
Bruce Daisley, VP, EMEA, Twitter
Sunday Times #1 Best Seller
The Joy of Work: 30 Ways to Fix Your Work Culture and Fall in Love with Your Job Again
“Bruce Daisley is on a mission to change the world of work.” The Times
“Bruce’s The Joy of Work is an important reminder of simple everyday practices to improve how we all work together, which will lead to greater team and individual happiness and performance. Great results will follow.” - Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter and Square
Bruce’s team is responsible for the development of Twitter across Europe, Middle East and Africa. He also runs the top Business podcast, Eat Sleep Work Repeat and his first book - about improving work and our work cultures
was published by Penguin Random House in spring 2019. Until 2011 Bruce ran sales for Google’s UK display business - across YouTube & the Google Display Network. In 2011 his team won 3 Media Week awards and 1 IPA award for their outstanding work in the highly competitive UK digital media market.
- In June 2010 Bruce was awarded for making the ‘Greatest Individual Contribution to New Media’ by NMA magazine
- In 2013 and 2014 in a survey of CEOs and MDs, Bruce was named the “Fantasy Hire” that most leaders would like to make.
- Bruce was also named the Most Inspirational Leader in the media sector.
- Rated in Evening Standard’s Top 1000 Most Influential Londoners 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Included in Debrett’s 500 Most Influential People in Britain 2017
- In September 2013 The Drum named Bruce one of the 10 most important people in digital.
- UK Representative - Cannes Lions Festival 2007-8