The tricky aspect of transformation is that it has to happen in plain view and the margins for error are tight. Unlike a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, most businesses can’t afford to disappear for a few weeks while the metamorphosis takes place. There is also the perceived risk of making the change in the first place: if everything is going reasonably well, a business leader might think, why transform?
What does it truly take to drive process excellence in a commercial organization? With commentary from Xavier Fenard, Head of Process Management at world leading steel manufacturer ArcelorMittal Europe Flat Products, we summarise a decade’s worth of first-hand knowledge on the successful enhancement of organisational performance.
Uncover this exclusive guide to discover the essential elements for the delivery of a successful process management system, as well as:
- How to put the philosophies of process governance into action.
- The value of a bottom-up communications model in the improvement of operations and performance.
- Predictions for the next big technologies in process management for mature organisations.
How can leaders establish a culture of continuous improvement to drive change, innovation and sustainability in their organisations?
>> Discover the key to being a world-class leader
- The biggest expected benefits of AI in Manufacturing over the next 3 years.
- What the opportunities are for Financial Services with the use of Intelligent Automation.
- Why the Direct-to-Customer competition is on an incline.
We've put together an exclusive Show Report which summarises key takeaways, audience profiles and Early Bird discount applications for 2019!
Have a look at who is attending the 2019 edition of Europe’s leading OPEX forum focusing on the alignment of strategy with operational excellence in Amsterdam this October!