What does it truly take to drive process excellence in a commercial organization? With commentary from Xavier Fenard, Head of Process Management at world leading steel manufacturer ArcelorMittal Europe Flat Products, we summarise a decade’s worth of first-hand knowledge on the successful enhancement of organisational performance.
Uncover this exclusive guide to discover the essential elements for the delivery of a successful process management system, as well as:
- How to put the philosophies of process governance into action.
- The value of a bottom-up communications model in the improvement of operations and performance.
- Predictions for the next big technologies in process management for mature organisations.
The tricky aspect of transformation is that it has to happen in plain view and the margins for error are tight. Unlike a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, most businesses can’t afford to disappear for a few weeks while the metamorphosis takes place. There is also the perceived risk of making the change in the first place: if everything is going reasonably well, a business leader might think, why transform?
How can leaders establish a culture of continuous improvement to drive change, innovation and sustainability in their organisations?
>> Discover the key to being a world-class leader
- The biggest expected benefits of AI in Manufacturing over the next 3 years.
- What the opportunities are for Financial Services with the use of Intelligent Automation.
- Why the Direct-to-Customer competition is on an incline.
We've put together an exclusive Show Report which summarises key takeaways, audience profiles and Early Bird discount applications for 2019!
Have a look at who is attending the 2019 edition of Europe’s leading OPEX forum focusing on the alignment of strategy with operational excellence in Amsterdam this October!