Head of Business Development Operations and Strategic Projects
King & Wood Mallesons
Conference-Day-One: Tuesday, 23rd July 2019
Having an in-depth understanding of your customer for firm wide strategic alignments is integral when undergoing operational change. In 2018 King & Wood Mallesons implemented a new CRM process and client strategy to grow the business and improve functions.
Anna Szabo, Head of Business Development Operations, will discuss how she has worked to ensure efficiency within the firm’s processes, and what’s next for Phases 2 and 3.
- Determining an in depth analysis of how your business truly
- functions to strategically improve future process
- Aligning operational excellence and strategies to drive value and growth
- Implementing agile and flexible working into business culture to manage projects more efficiently
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 24th July 2019
Monday, June 24th, 2019
10:50 AM ADVISORY BOARD PANEL DISCUSSION – Overcoming System Limitations in Order to Embed Effective Transformational Change
Get the opportunity to listen and ask questions to our OPEX Week 2019 advisory board panel! It is here you’ll hear them discuss the work they’ve been doing to overcome system limitations in their individual OPEX journeys. Learn through a cross-industry approach, looking at the strategies employed in everything from media, finance to transportation.
- How do you utilise traditional business processes to suit modern day businesses?
- What is the value of having a centralised versus decentralised process function?
- What are the pros and cons of offshoring? How does your business determine the best process?
- How do we implement agile at the right time in the right area?