You wouldn't ask a plumber to fix your electricity, or a doctor to fix your car: so why ask a single automation capability to perform all your jobs? The suite of Automation Technologies is as varied and specialised as our own professions. Robotic Process Automation software is great at performing simple repetitive tasks, Integration platforms specialise in connecting your backend systems, and Business Process Management systems manage human workflows and overall process orchestrations. In this session, we'll review what comprises a Full Stack Automation suite and what tools are needed to solve any automation needs. Attendees will learn:
Start-Ups and SME could pose many advantages for larger companies in a post-COVID-19 environment, particularly those that are developing disruptions to the market. These disruptions can provide organisations with an insight into the direction that consumer/customer behaviour has changed and how they can tap into this opportunity when uplifting digital & business transformation initiatives. Ambreen Mustafa from QBE Insurance Hong Kong will discuss how start-ups and SME could emerge as thought leaders in a post-COVID-19 operations environment, and how emerging insights and data can assist organisations to expand their digital capabilities and improve processes.
· Understanding how customer preferences have changed and the implications this has on operations.
· Utilising insights from the start-up ecosystem to inform business transformation strategies and opportunity.
· Leveraging opportunity and establishing business transformation initiative that will incorporate technology, improve processes and enhance performance amongst your people.
The Impact of COVID-19 resulted in a strong demand for an at-home workout solution. SWEAT was able to position themselves as a leading service, as this was their main premise, pre-COVID-19. That said, behaviour and expectations from members changed, as their member demographics changed, particularly as many used the platform for the first time. Adam Koch will discuss how SWEAT learnt to understand the motivations of their new cohort and how this informed content, user-experience, and pivoted focus towards retention and renewal metrics.
· Understanding consumer sentiment and utilising consumer data to inform content & deployment strategies.
· Adapting the ability to pivot content direction and create a digital environment that addressed member needs.
· Focus energies on engagement and retention, leaning heavily on organic acquisition and improving processes to address renewal metrics and strategies.
Instigating an Operational Excellence transformation within your business will often mean you and the team are prepared to take into account the increased risk of transforming the organisation. In the case of CBUS Super, among most organisations, COVID-19 placed pressure on the company to transform their operational environment in order to abide with contact restrictions. In this presentation, Mark Comer, will discuss how the organisation transitioned to 100% remote working, developed a fully operational contact centre in 36 hours, and maintained communication throughout change management initiatives.
· Ensuring Your Communications approach has changed, pivoting to more digital and online communication.
· Understanding the needs of your workforce and providing the necessary infrastructure across the organisation to accommodate remote working.
· Re-setting the mindset of the organisation to adapt and facilitate the change in operations, progressing digital transformation and change management initiatives beyond COVID-19.