Monday: Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Monday, January 21st, 2019
Process Leaders have been levering Lean six sigma and business improvement methodologies in pursuing cost and efficiency benefits for decades. The emergence of Intelligent Automation Solutions have completely changed the dynamic and make all wonder what is possible as business process management becoming smarter, more data/insights driven and mundane tasks being automated. This keynote panel will gather the thought leaders in the space to share real-life examples of how the combined power of Intelligent automation and process reengineering can deliver the full promise and drive that next performance breakthrough your business needs.
· Is Robotic Process Automation the 7th Sigma that we have been looking for?
· What have been achieved with the latest smart technology solutions: BPM, RPA, OCR, Analytics and AI?
· What can be achieved and how can we get there?
· Embedding Intelligent Automation with your process reengineering structure
Tuesday: Main Conference Day 1
Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
· RPA Piloting: Where to start and what are the key processes included?
· Demonstrate the business case for a fast scale up: Focusing on the ROI
· Adding process mining capabilities for visualization and governance
Wednesday: Main Conference Day 2 & Masterclasses
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
The sheer amount of data available today presents a golden opportunity drive process and customer insights to fuel their business transformation. Combining advanced analytics with BPM approach is ever more important for driving process excellence. Join this masterclass to find out how this can be done.