Senior Change Manager, Enterprise Process Excellence
Tuesday: Pre-Conference Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
April has been a change leader for the past 20 years in different organizations. Her work was recognized by Professor Kotter in 2011. In this session, she will outline techniques you can use right away to drive your change forward effectively:
- Driving change vs. driving people
- Creating "change buffers"
- Identifying and dissolving excuses and other barriers to change, including "becoming the power to create change", finding the boundaries, and exposing and challenging an array of assumptions
- A simple way to form and articulate a goal statement for your change
Wednesday: Main Conference Day One
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Jasmine will lead this discussion group to uncover the most common pain points in transition change management and aim to provide practical applications for attendees to take away with.
- Why is your change management not sticking?
- Dealing with the aftermath: What happens when communications fall apart?