Tuesday: Pre-Conference Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
3:15 PM KEYNOTE PANEL: The next frontier: Leveraging diversity of thought to drive innovation and purposeful transformation
It is proven thatdiverse and inclusive companies drive better business performance. In addition to demographic diversity, today’s transformational organizations have the opportunity to harness a more powerful and nuanced kind of diversity: diversity of thought. This keynote panel will shed lights on how transformation leaders are leveraging diversity of thought to generate innovation, facilitate collaboration and ultimately drive meaningful and sustainable transformation.
- What can we learn from the “brain in the jar” scenario – How to be agnostic in demographic and political affiliations when it comes to diversity and inclusion?
- Partnering strategic thinkers, risk takers with change managers to form your transformation A-team
- Foster equality, belonging and transformational culture through a diversified workforce
COO & Chief Transformation Officer Summit: Wednesday, January 22nd (Invite Only)
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
8:45 AM Panel Discussion: Holistic transformation from the top: Resolving the new C-suite quest to transformation
Change has never been faster and the pressure to transform is immense. Transformation comes in different forms yet successful transformations are usually led from the top with a relentless focus on strategy alignment, people, capability development and making the right investments. This panel discussion invites C-level transformation leaders not just to explore the best transformation strategies but also to discuss the push and turns within the organization to eventually drive transformation in the right direction:
· Setting priorities to Strike the right balance between short-term improvement and long-term value
· How to balance the needs from the CFO and the CTO?
· A collaborative approach to drive holistic transformation: What does that look like?
· Deploying the often-limited resources at their disposal to the different priorities of a transformation