Managing Director, Consumer Banking Operations
JP Morgan Chase
Monday: Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Monday, January 21st, 2019
4:20 PM KEYNOTE PANEL: A match made in heaven for your next performance breakthrough: Exploiting the combined power of intelligent technology solutions and process reengineering
Process Leaders have been levering Lean six sigma and business improvement methodologies in pursuing cost and efficiency benefits for decades. The emergence of Intelligent Automation Solutions have completely changed the dynamic and make all wonder what is possible as business process management becoming smarter, more data/insights driven and mundane tasks being automated. This keynote panel will gather the thought leaders in the space to share real-life examples of how the combined power of Intelligent automation and process reengineering can deliver the full promise and drive that next performance breakthrough your business needs.
· Is Robotic Process Automation the 7th Sigma that we have been looking for?
· What have been achieved with the latest smart technology solutions: BPM, RPA, OCR, Analytics and AI?
· What can be achieved and how can we get there?
· Embedding Intelligent Automation with your process reengineering structure
Wednesday: Main Conference Day 2 & Masterclasses
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019
11:40 AM Case Study: A data driven end to end digital and process transformation: Implementing journey mapping, continuous improvement with analytics
· The changing role of data and analytics in process reengineering
· Sharing examples on analytics driving process optimization
· Developing enterprise wide analytics capabilities