Senior Director, Business Process Improvement Engineering, Managed Care Services
L.A. Care Health Plan
Tuesday: Pre-Conference Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
11:40 AM C8: Creating a culture shift through Toyota Kata: Examples, best practices and lessons learned
This workshop session will demonstrate examples where a huge culture shift was created from grassroots and provide insight as to how you can ignite that shift in your organization:
· Recognizing need – Challenging the status quo!
· Creating a culture with sustained impact
· How to keep the engagement going
· Getting top leadership involved: When and how
· What have been the key lessons learned throughout the processes
· Getting your hands dirty: Exercising on key techniques that make big impact!
Friday: Post-Conference Deep Dive Focus Day
Friday, January 24th, 2020
9:00 AM Interactive Panel: Leadership coaching and mentoring for a culture where continuous improvement thrives
Although more and more enterprise wide transformation are supported and sponsored from the top, senior leaders often lack the expertise in continuous improvement. It is critical to have an effective leadership coaching mechanism to ensure a complete alignment from top down when it comes to transformation approach and culture cultivation. This panel will gather the most experienced transformational leaders to share what has worked what hasn't.