Tuesday: Pre-Conference Workshops & Opening Keynotes
Tuesday, January 21st, 2020
11:40 AM C6: Embracing Digital Transformation: customer obsession, agile mind-set and impact-driven technology deployment
We hear a lot about Digital transformation from different perspectives, but many companies understand that`s focused on a new tool or automation. However, real transformations have different pillars and requires a balance over them for a successful implementation:
- Customer Obsession and Agile mindset as basic enablers;
- Technologies and how to use them – from buzzword to real impact – RPA, ML, AI, Data mining
- People – managing behavior, competence and culture in a continuous changing environment.
- Knowing what your strengths and areas for improvement are in your transformation path
- How to balance the pillars towards a successful Digital transformation
Wednesday: Main Conference Day One
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
3:10 PM Case study: When performance transformation met customer experience: We thought we were customer centric!
After leading Ericsson’s global performance management for nearly 2 decades, Nathan recently added a new role of Global Head of Customer Experience, which provides him a unique opportunity to review and redesign transformation framework and metrics using the real customer insights. This case study will share some of the obstacles he’s come across and interesting discoveries from this experience:
· Uncover what’s truly important for the customer and the mismatch between internal and external perspectives on customer experience
· Re-prioritize performance transformation with the consideration of the customer experience
· Overcoming the difficulties of change when new customer perspectives were provided