LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) is a powerful tool to obtain a shared understanding and agreement for a team on any situation. LSP can be extremely effective when implementing any kind of organizational change that requires the engagement and participation of the impacted teams, especially if you are embarking on a cultural transformation.
In this session, I will share several real-life experiences that showcase the benefits of LSP as well as where, when, and how it can be used. The scenarios that I will share are (1) a small company looking to align the work of a team with the overall organizational strategy, (2) an IT department looking to define a roadmap to become a business partner, and (3) a large company going through an agile transformation that is looking to define an action plan for team members as they move into their agile roles. Attendees will also become familiar with the LSP experience by participating in several exercises themselves during the session.
· Learn when to use LSP
· Understand how an LSP session must be conducted in order to get the best results
· Get useful tips for facilitating your own LSP sessions
Information for Program Team
· Intro: Group activity with LEGOS (up to 4-5 people/group) – 10 minutes
· Talk about real experiences – 15 minutes
· Middle: Group activity with LEGOS (up to 4-5 people/group) – 15 minutes
· Resume talking about real experiences – 15 minutes
· Conclusion: tips and call to action – 5 minutes
· Q&A – 15 minutes
Ali Orr Cox