The OPEX2018 State of the Industry Report revealed that 81% of leaders believe empowering people and creating a culture of continuous improvement are the most important factors needed to drive value, ROI and impact from operational excellence programs.
It is clear that operational excellence has gone beyond traditional continuous improvements methods and is now focused on delivering long term change to organisational culture, which can result in lower operational risk, operating costs, and increased revenue opportunities.
· Western Power: Generating $340 million in ongoing savings and achieving their lowest OPEX ever in 2017/18 though predictive analysis process improvement
· Bankwest: Creating an effective and sustainable lean journey through best in class colleague engagement strategies and lean six sigma transformation
· Western Australian Police Department: Driving interdepartmental collaboration and improved citizen services through computer aided dispatch systems
· Downer: Embedding digital UAV technology to optimise mine scanning processes
· Department of Finance WA: Transitioning to new systems and a people first approach to customers and employees
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.