Live with Google: Balancing the Future Workplace
To watch the full 30 minute recording, please click here.
Live from the 2017 edition of RPA & AI Summit, Yuval Dvir, Head of EMEA Online Partnerships at Google discusses the recent rise of RPA and AI, and how to maintain a balance of intelligence, machine and human for the future workplace.
By watching this FREE live recording, you will learn how to:
- Ensure AI remains open, transparent and democratize across companies, verticals and industries
- Bring machine learning and artificial intelligence to your people, simplify it and get them to use it at your organisation
- Allow people to make sense of unstructured data such as text and videos using artificial intelligence
- Apply machine learning and Cloud services to business decisions and open up a Pandora of opportunities
- Complete and utter personalization through digital transformation: Benefits and drawbacks.