Improving Design and Delivery of Omni-channel Patient Adherence
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence member, sign in below to view this content. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Making Technology Human
The conventional models for engaging customers in Life Sciences and Healthcare are changing dramatically, and driving major industry challenges. With the shift from product-centricity to patient-centricity, the importance of leveraging the “always on” patient communication channels of choice, has never been greater. Most innovative Life Sciences and Healthcare companies know where they need to be, just not how to get there with current technologies. Choosing a scalable solution that will empower a comprehensive patient-centered program and safeguard against a gauntlet of regulation is a daunting task, as no two patient disease journeys and program support requirements are the same. However, it can and is being done today.
By attending the webinar you will learn:
- No patient, nor condition, nor therapy is the same, and how Life Sciences organizations scale their patient-centric operations across brands and globally is critical to ensuring long-term and sustainable success
- The importance and relevance of the channels patients choose to engage can no longer be ignored – engage the patients in the channel and frequency that they prefer – not what is convenient for the industry - but maintain continuity across channels
- Effectively leveraging technology as a component of a comprehensive yet flexible adherence program will go a long way to improving patient outcomes, which benefits patients, payers, providers, and manufacturers
- Capture a complete view of the patient – synchronizing context across multiple interactions, services, functional groups, and communication channels is imperative to patient engagement success
- Data and analytics alone are not enough – effective solutions must operationalize analytics, and help decide the next-best-action for each patient for each interaction
Ed Chase is the Director of Life Sciences Solutions at Pegasystems, where he manages the strategy, design, development, and marketing of enterprise software products and solutions. He has spent more than 20 years in the software industry, with the majority of those in life sciences, covering both R&D and Commercial solutions. Ed brings a deep technology background that includes product management and development for enterprise applications, business process automation, imaging and electronic documents, and information assurance and authentication. Currently he leads the Patient-Centric strategy, marketing, and product development for Pega’s life sciences applications.
Susan Mattson has more than 25 years management experience in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and education industries. She has owned her own business development and marketing firm and has served as the Director of Public Relations for a major hospital with responsibility for marketing, public affairs, community health and development. She has also been the Assistant Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing for a major university and began her career as a U.S. Naval Officer in Public Affairs. Susan currently serves as a Senior Director in Account Management for programs at C3i Healthcare Connections, a division of Telerx, with oversight of several patient engagement, access & reimbursement programs and business process outsourcing programs. Former responsibilities included: client services and/or operations responsibility for non-promotional, Direct to Consumer and OTC programs.
Susan has a BA degree in Journalism from Marietta College in Ohio and has done graduate work in communications at the University of Oklahoma.