Improving Design and Delivery of Omni-channel Patient Adherence
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Process Excellence Network member.
Or, if you're already a Process Excellence Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Making Technology Human
The conventional models for engaging customers in Life Sciences and Healthcare are changing dramatically, and driving major industry challenges. With the shift from product-centricity to patient-centricity, the importance of leveraging the “always on” patient communication channels of choice, has never been greater. Most innovative Life Sciences and Healthcare companies know where they need to be, just not how to get there with current technologies. Choosing a scalable solution that will empower a comprehensive patient-centered program and safeguard against a gauntlet of regulation is a daunting task, as no two patient disease journeys and program support requirements are the same. However, it can and is being done today.
By attending the webinar you will learn:
- No patient, nor condition, nor therapy is the same, and how Life Sciences organizations scale their patient-centric operations across brands and globally is critical to ensuring long-term and sustainable success
- The importance and relevance of the channels patients choose to engage can no longer be ignored – engage the patients in the channel and frequency that they prefer – not what is convenient for the industry - but maintain continuity across channels
- Effectively leveraging technology as a component of a comprehensive yet flexible adherence program will go a long way to improving patient outcomes, which benefits patients, payers, providers, and manufacturers
- Capture a complete view of the patient – synchronizing context across multiple interactions, services, functional groups, and communication channels is imperative to patient engagement success
- Data and analytics alone are not enough – effective solutions must operationalize analytics, and help decide the next-best-action for each patient for each interaction