09:30SGT International Case Study: Coca-Cola European Partners Implement BPM from Zero
Coca-Cola European Partners is the result of the merger of 3 main bottlers in Europe (13 countries). Coca Cola needed a better understanding of the differentiation in an “as-is” processes to support the definition of a “to-be” processes, which will assist in making the right decisions for the standardization and simplification of our IT-landscape and application set.
From consumers to supply chain process, capabilities, data, application and infrastructure, CCEP needed to design a future which requires extensive change management and people training as well as fighting the old ways to do it. In this session, discover how this enabled the delivery of the capability program and an overall reduced operational cost base.
- Setting up the right team and governance process for a BPM roll out
- Ensuring you have the right tools
- Creating a culture for change and work in harmony across languages and countries.
Katy Murarotto, Director, Strategic Business Solutions, Coca-Cola European Partners
10:30SGT Calculating a Return on your Automation Projects
The APAC region is flooded with BPM and RPA solution providers however it’s difficult to convince a CEO of the return on investment. BPM benefits are multidimensional and there is no clear formula to map the same cost associated for every project. In this session, discover how to track the direct and in-direct cost savings to determine the ROI for their custom BPM project.
- What concrete goals to establish before implementing new technologies
- Examples of performance metrics used to grow and scale with RPA
- Discover a solution that will fit into your own business strategy
Session reserved for Nintex
11:30SGT 3 Ways to Scale up your Enterprise with RPA
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has moved well beyond hype to a necessary organizational enabler. Yet there are many questions around what can be realistically achieved with RPA. IDC monitored the automation projects of over 30 early adopters of RPA in financial services and found that most were unable to scale up their implementations of the technology. In this session, discover 3 ways that [end user] scaled up the enterprise with RPA.
- Leverage existing systems with RPA and increase cost savings
- Connect your digital workforce with your human workforce
- Adopt technologies that compliment RPA to help you scale up your automation
Session reserved for Automation Anywhere
12:30SGT Combining BPM and RPA to Improve your Business Processes
It’s a common mistake to think RPA is meant to replace BPM however the reality is far from that. By automating manual and time consuming human activities, organisations can further streamline business processes and increase quality, CX and ROI. In this session, discover how BPM and RPA fundamentally solve different problems however together, provides a powerful platform to enable digital transformation throughout your organization.
- Benefits of combining large scale BPM projects with quick and flexible PRA implementations
- An understanding of what tool is best fit for your company
- A comprehensive automation strategy