OPEX Oil & Gas Open House
The live presentations, from January 25-26, 2016, will run for two hours each day. Each session will share in their 40 minute case study on how they have achieved true ‘operational excellence’.
This is followed by a five to fifteen minute question and answer session, so you can get an instant response from these world leading organizations. You'll get the essential overview live with your peers with minimal investment of your time.
Our hand-picked and vetted speaker panel will be presenting directly to you via your computer. From the comfort of your home or office, you can listen and watch the presentations in real-time, and interact with the speaker and other process professionals in the oil and gas industry.
By Attending You Will Get:
- A better understanding of how market leaders are closing the OE gap
- A first hand look at how these world class oil and gas companies have made permanent, sustained improvements – including the challenges they faced and overcame along the way!
- The opportunity to ask questions in an open forum
- The chance to share this experience with your peers
How it works
It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
- Simply register for this free event.
- Save the date in your diary so you can join the live sessions
- Wait to receive the live link. Click this and you will be invited to join the live online webinar sessions.
Operational Excellence as part of your Cultural DNA: Improving Turnaround Execution Performance
This webinar will give attendees insights into the impact of Operational Excellence on organizational and cultural DNA including Navigant’s employable methodologies to translate the business strategy into improved operational productivity.
The session will address:
• Key steps of making Operational Excellence as part of your corporation DNA
• Areas for translating TAR plans to efficient and effective executions and sustainability
• Linking Operational Excellence to Business Needs and Objectives
• Employable strategic scorecards and metrics for improving operational productivity
Attendees will learn how culture and organizational DNA impact the success of an operational excellence program.
Suitable for Senior Operating Executives, Continuous Improvement Leadership, Turnaround and Planning Execution Managers.
A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
Catastrophic process safety events (PSEs) continue to occur at a disturbing rate and are increasing in severity. However, allocating resources to improve process safety is a major challenge in today’s environment of lower operating margins, aging equipment, increasing regulatory pressure, and an ever-changing workforce.
In this webinar IHS will discuss a roadmap for effective process safety management, including ways to can increase risk visibility, drive consistent process execution, and develop a learning-minded organization.
Attendees will take away:
1. How to capitalize on learning & continuous improvement opportunities from process safety activities.
2. The role technology should play in enabling risk visibility, process execution, and learning.
3. The critical elements and timeline for building a successful PSM program.
Weathering the Perfect Storm: A multi-generational approach to accelerating Operational Excellence
Captains of industry keep a watchful eye on economic forecasts. But what happens when market volatility collides with a shortage of skilled labor and a pending wave of retirements? It’s the perfect storm, brewing. Some interesting facts:
• Many workers delayed retirement during the recession and many employees who are between the ages of 45 and 64 will retire within the next two decades.
• An increasing percent of occupations are held by Millennials (25-34 year olds), and the numbers are growing.
• Add in Gen X (34 – 50 year olds) and Gen Z who will join the workforce shortly, and you have four distinct employee groups, each bringing a unique set of core values, characteristics, learning styles and experience levels.
This creates leadership challenges never before seen.
This session prepares leadership to take the helm of a multi-generational workforce. Topics include:
1. Descriptions of generational groups, and what is important to them in the workplace
2. How generational issues impact business and effect the bottom line
3. 3 simple strategies to create a work environment that’s attractive to all generations
Meet Your Speakers
Dr. Yogesh Gupta is an Associate Director in the Strategy and Operations' Performance Improvement team within the Energy Practice. Yogesh brings more than 13 years of strategy, operations, commercial and transactional experience with a specific focus on business and strategy consulting, capital project excellence, operational readiness programs, operational excellence, asset management, Lean Six-Sigma and operational modelling.
Director in Navigant’s Energy Practice leading performance excellence and operational excellence within the Oil and Gas sector and more broadly across Energy Strategy and Operations. He has more than 20 years of experience in business transformations and strategy that leverage operational excellence, continuous improvement and process excellence programs for sustainable bottom line value to clients.
Todd serves as an Operational Excellence (OE) project advisor to IHS customers, enabling them to make critical decisions using the insights gained from their business process data using IHS systems.
He also manages a team of solution engineers who are responsible for assessing business problems pertaining to Operational Excellence, Risk Management, Environment, Health, and Safety, and providing solutions to make transformational business improvements
Kim is a nationally recognized consultant, speaker and author in the area of understanding the generations. Her book, GENerate Performance! Unleashing the Power of a Multigenerational Workforce has been cited as an invaluable leadership tool for any business wanting to attract and retain talent. Kim’s diverse background includes holding senior human resource positions within various industries, as well as owning and running a successful consulting business. She worked with clients in the oil and gas, healthcare, biotechnology, and financial industries.
Kim has a passion for driving business strategy and is well-regarded for her enthusiastic approach, focus on execution, and extensive experience in generational diversity, change execution, leadership development and coaching, organizational development, and employee engagement.
Sign up for OPEX Oil & Gas Open House
Register for this PEX Network Event
Already a member of PEX Network? Login Below
Registration for online events also gives you free membership to the Process Excellence Network. You need this membership to access the online event and it also provides year round information, ideas and interviews from industry leaders plus online networking opportunities!
Payment Policy: If this is a paid event, payment is due in full at the time of registration. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation. Discounts cannot be combined and do not apply to registrations that have already been processed.
For IQPC's Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy, please visitwww.iqpc.com/cancellation
Each license is for a term of six (6) months, beginning on the date on which the online event starts, unless another term is specified in the booking confirmation. Access to the event (i) is restricted by IP address to one user per registration; (ii) is intended only for each registrant's individual use; and (iii) may not be shared with other persons or entities, either internally or externally. Should the client attempt to exceed the scope of the license, the client acknowledges that IQPC reserves the right to any course of action up to and including the invoicing the client for non-authorized access and seeking of damages against the Client.
Navigating the path to value. Further and faster than you could go on your own, delivering real world results. That’s what our clients depend on. We’ve been in your shoes. Our industry insiders bring a deep bench of expertise and an independent viewpoint in the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors. Oil, gas, LNG, refined products, petrochemicals, renewables and alternative fuels. Helping you achieve operational excellence in every part of your business, globally.
Learn More at: Visit Website
Lean Six Sigma LinkedIn Group
The LinkedIn Lean Six Sigma Group is the largest Social Networking Group of Process Excellence Practitioners in the world. PEX Network has been a Thought Leader and Contributor since 2011. We are a central hub for author’s books, articles, white papers, podcasts, blogs, events and conferences. Consultants, and thought leaders are visiting regularly to support members in projects, productivity, training, skills development, coaching, mentoring, financials, statistical software, simulation, teams, organizational development, and more…. We practice in every Industry and have private subgroups for special topics such as Healthcare, Private Sector, Jobs, BPM, Information Technology, Kaizen, & Operational Excellence.
Learn More at: Visit Website