The global pandemic has exposed the gaps in finance processes and systems, ensuring organisations revisit their automation priorities. In this panel, we bring together successful leaders across Australia and New Zealand to discuss best practices in financial process automation, how best to implement new methods, and how to accelerate activity in this area
In this session, Stephannie will share how to create a culture of innovation, where humans partner with machines to get work done, and are focused on the digital skills of now!
· Creating standardized and automated procure-to-pay processes for greater visibility of financial processes
· Improving workplace productivity and reduced invoice cycle times
· Unifying the finance & procurement departments to increase efficiencies, deliver ROIs, build business resilience and drive P2P automation success
· Leverage the benefits of intelligent automation and understand how, by correct application, it can revolutionize internal operations
· Why RPA, Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning is a strategic capability that organizations can develop and mature to benefit their business long term
· Learn how to achieve successful integration of new workflow processes