2019 World-Class Content
What does it truly take to drive process excellence in a commercial organization? With commentary from Xavier Fenard, Head of Process Management at world leading steel manufacturer ArcelorMittal Europe Flat Products, we summarise a decade’s worth of first-hand knowledge on the successful enhancement of organisational performance.
Uncover this exclusive guide to discover the essential elements for the delivery of a successful process management system, as well as:
- How to put the philosophies of process governance into action.
- The value of a bottom-up communications model in the improvement of operations and performance.
- Predictions for the next big technologies in process management for mature organisations.
Discover how to:
- Embrace process excellence by setting yourself up with automation and digitalisation
- Conceptualising and delivering the digital transformation and robotic automation agenda for Barclaycard back office operations – portfolio of c. £13m of strategic investment secured in 2017
- Successfully deliver an in-year cost benefit of £5.1million against a target of £4.5 milliion in 2016, £2.8 million against a target of £1.6 million in 2015 for global business solutions business in Barclaycard
- Digital interfacing with customers and making life simpler for the front office
- Optimise senior management engagement in your project
How can leaders establish a culture of continuous improvement to drive change, innovation and sustainability in their organisations?
>> Discover the key to being a world-class leader