Interviews with Industry Leaders
Strategy Initiative Leaders - with Amber Brown, MUFG Union Bank N.A and Laurie Brooks, Kellogg Company we look at:
- Describing their leadership journey and how they achieved their successes
- The challenges they have faced along the way and how they overcame these
- The traits a strategic innovative leader must have to succeed
Continuous Improvement Leaders | An interview with Jim Hinderks, Hertz and Ewan Goddard, Voya Financial
In a time when Leadership is one of the most important aspects of a successful improvement initiative, it’s important to know what it takes to be a good leader. We spoke with two successful leaders from Hertz and Voya Financial to discover:
- What are the key traits of a successful continuous improvement leader
- The successes and challenges you will face as a leader
- Essential advice from one leader to another
Digital technologies are causing a revolution in Business Process Management (BPM), making it a must-consider for any operational excellence professional. BPM is a discipline that helps companies monitor, manage and optimize their process performance through specially designed IT applications.
We spoke to Operational Excellence professionals Dr. Cindy Young, Program Manager at McKean Defense and Mikael Scott, Senior Product Manager at Amazon, to see whether they rely on people or process most to transform their organizations and help reach new levels of customer-centricity.