This inspiring opening keynote session will tell the story of one female trailblazer, from the trials and tribulations to the highest peaks: including what shaped her, how she made her own way, and what made the view from the top worth it.
- The overwhelming business case for having a diverse organization – including benefits for innovation, creativity and better connections with customers
- Opening the discussion to more than female leadership, and addressing the underrepresentation’s in age, culture, race, socio-economic background, religious and political beliefs, and more
- The importance of a diverse voice for innovating, finding new ways of working, and uncovering fresh perspectives to unsolved business problems
Enjoy a coffee and morning snacks with a side of lively OPEX conversation with your peers.
This session does what it says on the tin! We will be ditching the slides for our lightening talk. Join our expert speakers giving rapid fire best advice for those looking to follow in their footsteps.
- How we can give a voice to any kind of minority individual or group in a dominated environment, and encourage them to use their power
- How we can build the scaffolding to support, build-up, train and coach underrepresented groups
- How leaders can bring their true selves to work and overcome biases and common misconceptions of what a leader in corporate America should look like
- Driving your leadership on values, discipline, self-belief and authenticity
- Identifying where there may be a lack of confidence instead of a lack of competence, and leveraging your unique strengths
Enjoy a scrumptious lunch over lively OPEX conversation with your peers.
- Understanding why female leaders are afraid to advocate for themselves and what the challenges are
- Learn about the most appropriate and impactful forms of self-promotion
- Discuss how women can get the recognition they deserve among their OPEX peers
- Ensuring you can get in the position to have the influence and power to make a change and use your knowledge for the greater good of the organization
- Discussing the difficulties in becoming a qualified OPEX professional outside of LSS qualifications
- Understand where you can find the best resources, training, qualifications, and associations to help you qualify or skill-up in OPEX