- Become an authentic visionary leader that inspires a workforce to achieve OPEX greatness
- What sets transformational leaders apart from transactional leaders?
- How transformational leadership transcends departments, functions and organizational siloes to drive change across the enterprise
This year, we have been at the forefront of unprecedented change to global business. On the world stage, business environments and internal architectures have been pushed in a radical new direction.
With strict procedures in place to suspend travel, divide workforces, prohibit interaction and change the very DNA of business.
This panel brings together OPEX leaders: the masters of navigating business change, to discuss their emergency short-term, and long-term sustainable strategies to adapt, overcome and improvise in the wake of business crisis. We invite you to learn of the extraordinary measures put in place this year to limit disruption to business, meet exceptional demands, serve communities for the greater good, and maintain the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of global workforces.
- Using data for real-time insight into operational efficiencies for improved decision making
- Using predictive analytics to foresee troubles and position the company to prepare and respond accordingly
How to leverage big data to make impactful operational adjustments
- Nurture an organizational culture that is adaptable for scaling and accelerating innovation
- Understand how to restructure an organization to support pockets of sustainable, low-risk innovation with maximum returns
- Moving from core, to adjacent, to transformational innovation with legacy enterprise architecture
Enjoy a coffee and morning snacks with a side of lively OPEX conversation with your peers.
Our wonderful keynote and plenary speakers will be available for exclusive one-to-one sessions! Our elite speakers-turned-agony aunts will be available to troubleshoot your business challenges and answer all of your specific OPEX questions. Availability for places are limited, so sign-up early to secure your slot!
When used correctly, agile is an incredible agent for change. This session will take a deep-dive into using agile to fuse improvement across the organization.
- Understand how Agile can act as the connecting point between strategy, technology, people and processes
- Learn how to blend traditional Lean, Six Sigma and Agile methodologies to compliment your business objectives and goals
Co-Founder of LeanInAgile - a global movement for women in Lean & Agile communities - TEDx speaker, mentor and trainer Padmini Nidumolu joins us to share her diversity expertise.
- How to build a balanced, impactful OPEX team or executive board
- Identify where a lack of confidence is overshadowing competence in minorities
- Building foundations for empowering minorities to achieve greatness
OPEX leaders are inundated with a plethora of technologies, platforms, software to drive transformation. This session will help you to navigate the digital landscape and select the right suite of tools to drive your business strategy.
- What your organization is trying to create, and how digital tools support that change
- Understand the skills development and cultural alignment required for OPEX leaders
- How to select tools that are compatible your OPEX program requirements
Enjoy a scrumptious lunch over lively OPEX conversation with your peers.
Themed tracks – select three expertly tailored sessions, and rotate in 25 minute intervals. We recommend attending as a group of three colleagues to ensure you’re not missing out on any sessions or topics!
- Ensuring OPEX gains momentum, funding, and support from the boardroom to the front line
- Using OPEX as a vehicle for achieving organizational goals – from market share, to growth, to quality
- Developing, communicating and executing your strategy
It is time to think big with transformation. Learn how to drive breakthrough performance with killer business strategy at the core, and integrate tools to push your value further than ever.
- Understand how one transformation visionary has integrated OPEX tools
- Learn how to build an operating model combining Lean, Agile and RPA for maximized impact
- Discuss the gains in efficiency and performance seen across the organization
- Learn how to bring your workforce along for the ride, before putting plans into action
- Why failing to get buy-in on the purpose of transformation can cause companies to struggle moving forward from decade old principals
- The fundamentals of core organizational change management and how the purpose behind execution curbs resistance
- Effective, fluid and rapid change management in a company continuously evolving
- How to fully integrate change management and agile, and scale learning quickly
Understand the internal customer experience and develop capabilities at base with the customer
- How to create a vision that will capture behavior changes with every group in the organization
- Understand culture transformation and coaching methods to align employees priorities with customer experience
- Balance end-to-end journey improvement with cost and efficiency focus
- Understand whether specific RPA tools will automate an end-to-end process or just a few steps
- Recognize where RPA is the optimal fit for process improvement and where other technologies and tools fit better
- Identify the optimal candidates for process automation
- Understand how to keep Lean and Agile at the center of technology change to align digital efforts with OPEX objectives
- Discuss how agile digital transformation speeds up time to market and increases product delivery
Assess the radical performance improvement results from an integrated methodology-technology hybrid approach
- Remove the management on platforms, managed services, software and databases and re-route people skills
- Discuss the controls, data encryption and other security measures necessary to take care of data at each layer of the application
- Moving from CapEx to OPEX in an environment that is not accustomed to organizational change
- How to provide customer excellence in a non-experiential industry
- Providing efficiencies and cost-reduction through an integrated approach to transformation
We are proud to welcome Continuous Improvement & Lean expert, and author of ‘Lead from Any Seat’ to join us for this inspiring session.
- How to coach a workforce to step-up, initiate change and deliver OPEX impact
Easy steps to inspire your workforce to take the lead with lean
Enjoy a coffee and afternoon snacks with a side of lively OPEX conversation with your peers.
How companies quickly materialized the systems and processes to provide essential services for customers physical, mental or financial welfare
Strategies for differentiating offerings and uncovering novel ways to serve customers
How organizations can turn a business disaster into an opportunity to innovate business strategy and ways of working
How to better plan and manage crisis management and business disaster response
- Strategies and methods to limit siloes, integrate and scale-up small pockets of improvements to holistic transformation
- Understanding the root-cause of resistance to change and barriers to progression, and how to remove them
How to identify the technical or soft skills that are lacking in the workforce to take OPEX to the next level
Strategies, methodologies and tools that can be easily deployed to form a well-rounded OPEX skillset
- The importance of re-skilling and ensuring business transformation has the right impact on the workforce
- Developing strategies to keep the pace of digital transformation
Discussing the best resources, leadership styles and management methods for developing leadership competencies
How to become a true transformational leader who can create a vision and lead any group to achieve groundbreaking change
Discussing the deciding factors in the organization, including your customer relationship, team structure and culture, budget and resources
Analyzing which methodology your organization lends better to, or whether you can create a non-traditional hybrid approach
How you can apply continuous improvement in an evolving and unpredictable environment without standardized processes
Understanding Continuous Improvement governance when the ownership of product and service development is changing
- The process behind re-architecting operations, looking through the customer lens, and re-thinking how your company can perform as an industry benchmark
- Utilizing automated systems as a tool for getting process improvement to speak one language
Understand how data can be used to understand what has happened, why it has happened, what is likely to happen, and how we can improve processes for the better
The best digital tools for capturing, conditioning and analyzing granular data for OPEX decision making
Ensure your business processes are serving your organization, the workforce and the customer in the most integrated and efficient manner possible
Using automated BPM in novel ways to give business process management a new lease of life
- How to select, clean and troubleshoot processes to realize the greatest RPA efficiency gains
- Develop contingency strategies for downtime on a process and discuss potential compatibility issues when integrating RPA with other technologies
This session will take you on a journey. From professional skateboarding, to 22 years with Bank of America, to RPA design, to communities in Puerto Rico. Hear one leader’s incredible story of passion for doing more with process engineering.
Leverage design-thinking and automation ethics to transition away from an increasingly cold and disconnected digital ecosystem
Before TrackVia, Kaplan Professional’s Value Stream Team was using manual processes consisting of phone calls, emails, and three systems (Jira, Google Sheets, and Workzone) to manage their educational material development and production lifecycle. In this session, you’ll learn how using TrackVia enabled Kaplan Professional to implement a custom, comprehensive product development application to modernize their production workflow, reduce their costs significantly and streamline processes.
A well-earned post-conference drink or two is always welcome. But do you know what’s even more welcome than that? A well-earned post-conference drink or two in paradise. Our 2020 drinks reception will be held under the palm trees, overlooking the ocean, and in the California sunshine.