Senior Director, Retail Card Client Fulfillment Operations
Main Conference Day One: October 22, 2019
Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
• Understanding the root causes behind process inefficiency, including issues of strategy and operating models
• Determining and addressing the biggest constraints on operations optimization
• What impact can a down market have on operational excellence programs?
• Understanding the role of leadership in operational excellence: Identifying the key management hurdles and beliefs that can prevent improvement
• How much do leaders have to know about OE to be effective at leading improvements in their businesses