• The three pillars: Creating the framework needed to put the Business Value ‘stake’ in the ground’
• Integrating people, process and technology and shifting from passenger to driver in your quest for Operational
• People development: Introducing continuous improvement, deployment strategies, and training and mentoring
- Is your operational framework guiding employees toward repeatable, optimized behavior and habits?
- Supporting processes: project ideas transitioned into projects and projects managed to implementation
• Growing people and building habits: why Operational Excellence is not just about the tools
• Coaching, employee empowerment and problem solving