A limited number of press passes are available to editorial staff writers employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, TV, etc), or online magazines. Freelance writers, contributing editors, or bloggers may request press passes if the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article.
In accepting a press pass to attend Operational Excellence Week Canada, the recipient agrees to abide by Operational Excellence Week Canada. Press Policy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your press pass.
If you have newsworthy information relating to Operational Excellence Week Canada, its speakers, sponsors, media partners, or related topics as a whole, or if you would like to feature your press release on this page please email email@example.com
Media may utilize the event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted.
Operational Excellence Week Canada is not public. Press pass holders may be asked to leave at any time, for any reason, including violating the following protocol:
For admittance, media members are required to show press credentials. Members of the media without proper ID will not be admitted.
- Media members must identify themselves as media at all times. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing a press badge (easily visible)
- During Q&A, first introducing yourself as (your name), reporting for X publication, then asking your question
- During interviews, formal or informal, with speakers or attendees
- At the registration desk, before entering the banquet hall
- Conference materials are not included with press passes
- Tape recording is forbidden, without prior speaker (or attendee) consent
- Media members are not to pass information to conference-producing divisions of their companies
We kindly ask that Operational Excellence Week Canada to be mentioned in any article containing information gathered at the event.
Tear sheets (article copies) and/or electronic copies of published articles should be submitted to the Operational Excellence Week Canada team within 30 days of the event or when article/story appears in print or online. Please send articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!