• Changing leadership behaviors to drive results faster: Achieving more with less
• Understanding the role of leadership thinking and behaviours in keeping a stressed workforce engaged, willing
and able to carry out the actions necessary to drive OE
• Understanding the role of leadership in operational excellence: What makes a leader when it comes to
continuous process improvements?
• How much do leaders have to know about CI to be effective at leading improvements in their businesses?
• The three pillars: Creating the framework needed to put the Business Value ‘stake’ in the ground’
• Integrating people, process and technology and shifting from passenger to driver in your quest for Operational
• People development: Introducing continuous improvement, deployment strategies, and training and mentoring
- Is your operational framework guiding employees toward repeatable, optimized behavior and habits?
- Supporting processes: project ideas transitioned into projects and projects managed to implementation
• Growing people and building habits: why Operational Excellence is not just about the tools
• Coaching, employee empowerment and problem solving