Many enterprise transformation programs fail at scale. This session will bring together 6 key lessons to help transformation leaders beat the odds and successfully drive their enterprise transformation forward:
· Establish a culture where transformation can thrive
· A clear vision & strategy and how to connect that with your transformation objectives
· Invest in change management: Have we done enough?
· Enable managers and unleash the transformation power
· Lead with Empathy: Sharing examples where empathy makes a huge difference
· Innovate with technology that drives customer and business value
Culture is one of the biggest pillars in business transformation yet it is never easy for leaders to get to the bottom of what employees truly think, despite of all efforts in surveys and engagement programs. This challenge has been amplified further with most of our workforces now working remotely for more than a year now. This session is looking into new methods and approaches for leaders to create an environment where the truth from the employees’ perspectives are revealed. This is also aimed to be an interactive session so please come armed with your questions, challenges and suggestions.
· Why are traditional culture surveys not working effectively?
· What are the new ways to find out about the truth when workforce is remote and distributed?
· Sharing the approach and examples that have been working at Siemens Gamesa
· An open discussion: What are you working on in your organization?
OPEX leaders spend much time and efforts pitching the importance of systematic and step change. Once you get the go head and start to execute, where do you begin? This session will share a practical approach and experiences in developing an operating model for Business excellence including:
· Developing a target operating model from the group level where people, technology and process come together to strive for business excellence
· Advancing functional maturity in customer-centricity, technology improvement, process and performance governance to support the Target Operating Model
· Building the roadmap for a different way of working: Sharing key challenges and best practices along the way
· Moving from RPA to Intelligent Automation through AI, Machine Learning and Cognitive Capabilities
· Driving end to end digital transformation by complimenting Intelligent Automation with BPM
· Sharing business cases and results: Embedding RPA in your BPM infrastructure to create maximized business result
This case study will share how Chase has successfully deployed and matured their digital workforce agenda with stellar results.
· Maturing digital workforce deployment through Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and cognitive solutions
· Embedding digital workforce with traditional process re-engineering approach
· Re-imagine a mixed workforce of human and digital employees
· Develop capabilities through a COE approach and lessons learnt/best practices