The American Civil War was the single most transformative event in the history of the United States. The leader who navigated the nation through this fiery crucible was President Abraham Lincoln. The story of Abraham Lincoln is a study in leadership during times of crisis. In this thought-provoking presentation, John Baranzelli will peel away the myth of Abraham Lincoln to demonstrate that the greatness of his leadership lies within all of us.
· Unique challenges of leadership during times of crisis
· Leadership attributes necessary to lead transformational change
· The role of vision in building a guiding coalition for change
This case study will share the Mastercard journey where technology, platform and operational excellence have come together to drive rapid business growth.
· Scaling business rapidly leveraging technology platforms and operational excellence
· Driving Operational Excellence in product development: Overcoming the key challenges
· Orchestrating enterprise transformation to drive growth and scalability
As the transformation toolkits continue to develop and expand, it is clear that a blended approach with proven methodologies and technologies are more effective in driving efficiency and business result. This panel assembles the most experienced transformation leaders in these key areas and share how they have blended these tools and methodologies as powerful problem-solving solutions:
· Driving a multi-faceted process transformation strategy leveraging lean, design thinking and agile
· Where is a good starting point and how to choose the right tools to use
· When automation and digital comes into play does: what is a good approach?
· What have worked and what haven’t?
Business and digital transformation is not just about applying a single tool or methodology. Companies that follow a combined approach are able to generate value faster and more widespread while providing better user experience.
Join Stephan to learn:
· Key drivers for digitalization
· Agile techniques you can use when deploying BPM and RPA
· Develop an adaptive approach to choose the right tools to solve the right problems
Meet with some of the leading OPEX and Business Transformation solution providers by way of this fun and informative Virtual Exhibition Hall! Solution providers include: business-ready BPM, RPA, Process Mining, AI, Analytics, and so many more technology solutions, not to mention, the best of the consultants and implementation partners.