SWEAT is the world’s largest online female fitness community, with over 50 million social media follower’s and flaunts some of the world’s most influential fitness instructors. In the short time that SWEAT has been operating, the company has had to scale their business and adapt to the rapid growth they have experienced. This workshop will give you a step by step guide to understanding the basics of establishing a future proof business strategy and executing it in a fashion that drive value and supports market competitiveness.
· Learn the basics of continuous improvement, and learn to analyse the numbers that need to be analysed to give you a simplistic view of your organisation.
· Review your data from all channels, and strategise continuous improvement frameworks accordingly.
· Set up improvement frameworks that assist with the creation of an execution plan.
· Develop internal transparency and communication to ensure support from your people.
With over 12 million members and 30,000+ employees, USAA requires an efficient operational environment, and continuous improvement practices. In this workshop, Laxmikant will focus on how you can utilise process-mining tools to identify redundancies and inefficiencies, in turn maximising profitability and streamlining operational processes.
This workshop is focused on increasing the understanding of all aspects of organisational change as well as what effective ways are to manage change, increase buy-in to change and minimise resistance to change within an organisation.
This workshop is focused on the key success factors of Digital Transformation, starting with people. Digital Transformation aims to improve customer experience and sustainability, however employees must buy into the plan and adapt to new technology.
This workshop will teach you how to leverage the disruption of digitisation and drive value back to your organisation through designing 21st century business strategies that accommodate and adopt technology that will enhance operational capabilities.
Data analytics allows accelerated insight creation, but what is important is what you do with the insights and how you can translate that to improve the quality of your decision-making. This workshop will break down how to understand your data through analytics and help identify how to use and apply insights to uplift process improvement and operational excellence.
• Understand what you and your team are looking for from the data
• How to make smarter decisions based on the results of data analytics
Why you need to add data scientists to your team