Simply defined as a technique to analyse event logs and using them to support your business processes, process mining has gained massive attention in the past year. Industry experts have confirmed that, while 37.5% currently use process mining, 61% will definitely be leveraging process mining tools in the coming 6-18 months. 71% of the survey takers stated ‘Operational Efficiency’ as the key driver for process mining implementation, and that is not surprising as that has always been the big promise.
Join this workshop to understand the three pillars of Process Mining; namely, Automated Business Process Discovery, Business Process Conformance Checking & Performance Analysis.
Key Discussion Points:
- A systematic guide on: How can process mining help you and is it worth your resources?
- Discover the “need-to-know” for process mining
- Discuss how process mining can make it easier to implement RPA: Guide your bots with lean processes
- What is next in the scope of process mining: Balancing between process discovery and conformance
- Learn from companies set-up in the region about what they did and, crucially, what they would do differently if they have to tackle process mining all over again