Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 18 September 2018
Conference Day One: Monday, 17 September 2018 Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 18 September 2018 Workshop: Restructure your business model for modern day operational excellence Innovation and Performance Benchmarking Tour: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 Pre-Conference Workshops : Sunday 16 June 2019 Conference Day One : Monday 17 June 2019 Conference Day Two :Tuesday 18 June 2019
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and coffee
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairman’s welcome
Gaining end-to-end visibility across all verticals through OPEX
9:20 am - 9:50 am Keynote: Making real-time decisions powered by digital
- Transformation of digital processes alongside operational excellence
- Visualise business process performance and identify inefficiencies
- Service provisioning costing and optimisation
9:50 am - 10:20 am Keynote: Is OPEX ready for “4.0”?
- How do we achieve operational excellence whilst implementing industry 4.0?
- How do we leverage our technology investments?
10:20 am - 10:50 am Adopting disruptive technologies to drive operations
- How is the implementation of AI changing the daily functions of large organisations?
- Discover how IT teams are aligning operations to adjust to the disruptive landscape
10:50 am - 11:20 am Informal discussions and coffee break
AI, RPA & IoT driving OPEX
11:20 am - 11:50 am Keynote: Operational Excellence in the Middle East: Where it is and where it’s headed
The aim of OPEX is to drive efficiency, however the challenge in organisations is:
- Aligning strategy and execution
- What stage is your OPEX programme?
- How will we measure value of money spent on OPEX initiatives?
- Are we still talking change management?
Dr. Zeyad El Kahlout, Senior Advisor, Dubai Government Excellence Program
Disruptors = Nimble processes + digital first startups
Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs)
Benefit from experts on lessons learned in these relaxed, interactive sessions. Choose from a range of key topics relevant to you, whether you’re just getting started with OPEX pilot or tackling change management, go into depth on each issue with the guidance of an expert facilitator. In a group of 4 roundtables with 5-10 delegates, each IDG will delve into the following topics:
Collaborative brainstorm sessions and best practices to achieve OPEX 4.0
IDG A11:50 am - 12:50 pm Key strategies for effective change management to drive operational excellence
IDG B11:50 am - 12:50 pm Continuous Improvement to drive efficiency, performance and a platform for automation
In today’s globally competitive, where change is a norm to cope with and react to changing circumstances and economic turmoil, “Continuous Improvement” is a concept for achieving and sustaining success. By focusing
- on continuous improvement, providing the tools, capabilities, structure and environment to staff, you can seek “incremental” improvement over time or “breakthrough” improvement all at once to enhance efficiency, driving performance and provide a platform for automation
12:50 pm - 1:50 pm Lunch and networking break
1:50 pm - 2:20 pm Fire side chat: Achieving operational excellence
Exclusive talk from two leading female executives on how organisations are changing the culture and adapting to dynamic nature of today’s business landscape
2:20 pm - 2:50 pm Case study: Fetchr’s agile operation model
- How Fetchr adopts agile processes and how they earned the status for number one start-up in the Middle East
- Perspective on how to integrate technology, people and process excellence to scale operations
Angad SinghGlobal Director of Operations, Programs and Excellence
2:50 pm - 3:20 pm Setting up accelerator programmes to disrupt in a controlled and fast fashion
Having successfully launched 800+ start-ups, discover how Dtec creates a sustainable impactful entrepreneurial ecosystem of tech companies that drives innovation in the UAE
3:20 pm - 3:50 pm Global governance on achieving operational excellence
An in-depth session on technology and implementation as well as global governance
on achieving operational excellence in the oil and gas sector