Process Reengineering is the fundamental to bring about major improvements in critical, contemporary measures of performance, such as cost, quality, service and speed. With new technology in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation aiding process reengineering, organisation can achieve even greater process excellence.
· Highlight opportunity for simultaneous cost, quality and time improvement
· Illustrate and experience key world class operating principles
· Usage of key lean tenets for breakthrough process improvement
· Build a successful roadmap for Digital Transformation
· Evaluation of right digital transformation opportunities for long term sustenance
· Do’s and Don'ts to be considered during deployment
· Enable participants to generate high quality ideas
· Build a mindset towards culture of continuous improvement
The practice of lean six sigma has been popular for several decades. The practice of design thinking can improve the lean processes to make employees more effective and products better for customers.
There are many factors that contribute to the success of design thinking combining with lean six sigma practices.
· Exploring how design thinking and lean startup come together to modernize and drive fast transformation in manufacturing excellence
· Developing a culture of innovation to influence positive change and impact business results in this ever changing environment
· Restructuring your organization towards business agility
· Understanding how the creative nature of design thinking supports the data-centric and logical mindedness of lean six sigma
· Identifying your key challenges and exploring potential solutions
· Taking steps to embrace culture change to build Human-Centered Design capability within Lean Six Sigma tradition