Technology has drastically changed and brought forth enablement to business operations making Lean Six Sigma outdated. The emergence of hybrid models now serve a greater purpose towards business excellence. In this disruptive digital era, it is crucial for businesses to be agile to stay ahead.
· Exploring the new role of OPEX leaders in driving business in the new digital age.
· Reimagining your business model and business processes
· Mapping your business transformation journey considering Human Centric Process Design, Re-Invented OPEX Models and Value-Based Transformation
· Considering crucial factors and partners in your transformation roadmap to ensure high probability of success in your journey towards business excellence
· Building a strong foundation of People, Data, Process and Technology for a sustainable and agile business capable of handling crisis
· Exploring the relevant hybrid models that suits your business operation to ensuring business excellence & resilience
•Learning how to drive OPEX into the new frontier of business transformation and support the vision of SMART Logistics
•Exploring modern OPEX by looking into cutting edge technologies and thought leadership on the digital future of logistics
•Crafting data into tools to forecast and optimize our day-to-day job