Conference Day 1
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
9:30 AM S&P Global Ratings Lean Journey
S&P Global Ratings started it’s lean journey as a pilot program in 2014 to train end-to-end teams on a set of lean tools. The program expanded in 2016-2017 to include executing on key strategic projects and training all employees in the division. In 2018, the company further invested in operational excellence through green belt certification and a recognition program to measure and reward teams that drive performance, improvement, and innovation through lean mindsets and behaviors.
• Role of the manager of a lean/agile team
• Leader Standard Work: What is it and why it is important
• Obstacles to lean/agile adoption and how to address them
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, March 20th, 2019
In this plenary panel discussion, our industry thought leaders gather to finalize the OPEX FS agenda and provide us with some food for thought on the changing landscape of how we do business, and what that might mean for future operations.
• Future of people: change the way you change
• Future of business processes: Develop end-to-end process-led and agile organizations
• Future of technology: reality vs. fairy-tale
• Is there an end game?