Behavioral Economics Global Leader
Monday, March 18th, 2019
Transform product design in a way that solves real customer needs. In doing so, expensive time and resources required to build and deliver the products are significantly reduced because they are only working on the things that really matter.
• Explore exercises in innovation discovery to enhance customer experiences
• Ensure you’re building the right product: brainstorm methods that were the most effective in transforming the strategy
• Identify key failures to your customer delivery to add greater value to the business
Conference Day 1
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
11:00 AM IDG I: Helping consumers make better decisions: Behavioral Economics and Customer Experience
Behavioral Economics has arrived in the corporate world and it’s forcing us to rethink how we satisfy customer needs and expectations. This new way of thinking about how people make decisions challenges our current understanding of customer experience.
- Discover how customers make sense of the products we sell
- Explore the power of context and it shaping decisions
- Understand how marketing efforts frames in different way customer decisions.