A customer-centric focus to revolutionize your business through people, process and technology.
2019 FULL Event Guide Now Available!
- 70+ financial services industry expert speakers from companies like Citi, PayPal, Bank of America, AIG and more
- 50+ market-specific sessions focused on addressing the critical challenges and opportunities of 150+ financial services attendees
- 20+ interactive discussion groups to enable more extensive peer-to-peer networking whilst deep diving into your most critical business issues
- 1 forward-thinking focus day designed to address how progressive financial institutions are engaging next generation technologies within their OPEX strategy
- How interviews with internal customers can create valuable, actionable qualitative data.
- How AI and robotics are alleviating manual burdens so that employees can perform more value adding tasks
- How to engage people across all levels of seniority during a time of transformation
Access this exclusive content piece to learn more about Amita’s personal experiences with D&I in the financial services industry, as well as:
- The statistics that demonstrate how nurturing D&I can significantly boost your bottom-line
- The current status and impact of D&I in US companies today
- Actionable steps for fostering a culture D&I within your financial services organization
Powered by the PEX Network, all the speakers, attendees, and sponsors at the Performance Excellence summit over three days made plans on how to strategize, execute and deliver operational excellence, improvement change to the financial services sector.
Download the Show Report to see the to see the key themes and learning that came from Operational Excellence Financial Services Summit 2018 and what to look forward to in 2019.