2018 Featured Resources
PEX Network conducted a survey in November 2017 with senior financial services executives to understand the key challenges, priorities and spend areas for 2018 and beyond.
Download the 2018 Benchmarking Report to see the results of the survey, along with leading commentary and insight from key financial services experts.
Key findings of this exclusive report include:
>> Over 50% of respondents’ said that change management and culture where there biggest challenge within process excellence
>> 33% revealed cost saving was their primary measure of success for OpEx programs
>> 69% consider their organization to be immature in harnessing digital and automation
>> The technologies that respondents are planning to adopt in the next 18 months are business process management suites (BPM), business dashboards and machine learning
Read the Opex in Financial Services Strategy Report now to access the full information on trends, challenges, priorities and more information on Operational Excellence in Financial Services.
We chat to Gary Lewis Evans, CEO at Paymency, about the challenges and opportunities in emerging FS technologies. Gary will be speaking at OPEX FS in March 2018 about cultures, technology and process relating to his FS journey.
Read on to find out:
- How a new type of bank is required in the future, one less regulated and online, and what this will mean for traditional institutions.
- Why digital banking is a certainty and how consumers benefit from this.
- How Gary’s company Paymency works internally and how it is planning to revolutionize how people select financial services.
Powered by the PEX Network, all the speakers, attendees, and sponsors at the Performance Excellence summit over three days made plans on how to strategize, execute and deliver operational excellence, improvement change to the financial services sector.
Download the Show Report to see the to see the key themes and learning that came from Operational Excellence Financial Services Summit 2018 and what to look forward to in 2019.
Traditional financial institutions need to shape up to current age of automation challenges. New challengers are taking advantage of current emerging technologies and techniques to change the game. Find out what challenges fs business have in todays age of transformation, as well as what hurdles the disruptors are facing in our challenges report.
Some key statistics unveiled by the report include:
- The top concern for finance leaders is change management and culture
- Implementing an automation programme and focusing on customer excellence both clocked in with 10% of the top concerns
- 17% of global executives are ready to manage a workforce with people, robots, and AI working side by side
George Koutitsas, of Ethniki Insurance, talks the digital revolution in Insurance and how traditional institutions need to catch up.
In this case study you will find:
- How Ethniki is digitizing its processes and working to appeal to its customers
- GDPR’s impact on the insurance sector when combined with existing regulations
- That machine-to-machine communications is an inevitability in the sector
North by Northwest - Exclusive interview with Danielle LaMancuso, Business Process Analyst, Continuous Improvement, Northwest
Exclusive interview with Danielle LaMancuso, Business Process Analyst, Continuous Improvement, Northwest
- Talks about enterprise wide process improvements made by the CI team.
- Automation used by the mortgage banking sector.
- How to overcome a reluctance to change by providing value.
- Predictions for the future of OPEX in FS