Digitization, process automation, the knowledge worker - each factors contributing to the evolving creation of invisible factories operating within every business. Continuous improvement and operational excellence principles drive adoption of these technologies. But how and when to make the move and to continue making improvements? Consider participating in this workshop during which you will contribute to a participant-driven simulation. The session will cover how to reveal and understand those invisible processes, make data-based decisions to meet customer requirements, and adopt methodologies for managing the changes/improvements, including lean production and management tools, RPA and process mapping/management. Participants will learn:
• How to manage the flow of work horizontally across the silos that exist in organizations;
• How the tools of lean should be used to engage participants and management;
• How to manage short cycles of improvement activities across functional areas;
• How huddle boards can be used to manage daily activities and continuous improvement activities
• How Leader Standard work contributes to the success of all of the above
The workshop will provide you with tools to bring home and apply immediately without additional expenses or required consultation.