- Understand strategies for scaling up end-to-end, whether it’s from the back to the front office, or across the globe
- Ensure that OPEX objectives are aligned with strategic business goals
- Remove organisational siloes, achieve buy-in and capture workforce commitment
Join Swiss Post Solutions and MineralTree to explore how careful technology-partner-selection and managed service adoption can power digital transformation within the finance function. We will highlight trends across Financial Services, explain how managed services can ensure you stay ahead of these trends, and dive deeper to see digital transformation in action through a case study highlighting accounts payable automation for a Financial Institution customer.
· A review of the benefits and potential pitfalls of RPA in today's BFSI landscape.
· Where RPA fits in BFSI
· Hurdles and common issues
· Solutions & Best Practices
Improving value streams in administrative processes can be exceptionally difficult. Even if we want to think from the customer’s perspective and break down functional silos, we all have built-in cognitive barriers that we must overcome. In this session, we will explore why our human nature makes it a challenge continuously improve and what we can do to overcome these limitations.
• Discuss a few common behaviors that get in the way of improvement efforts
• Explore the cognitive biases lurking behind these behaviors
• Provide exercises that can be used to help overcome these barriers
The workplace changed in 2020 – we had to re-set! Work, Office & Time all became fluid by necessity. Now, 2021 offers an opportunity for resilient companies to re-imagine an adaptive (future fit) workforce as THE competitive advantage. In this session we will address:
- Invest in a highly-skilled, omnichannel workforce that can respond rapidly to evolving customer requirements
- Deliver products and services that can be tested in the market with less investment
- Promote a flexible and agile response to customer and market requirements
- How to align your purpose with culture to create change management that sticks
In this session we’ll introduce the concept of Digital Blueprints and share how they replace the need for manual documentation and can be used in tandem with your RPA solution to help you spend less time designing, managing, and fixing automations and more time on things that directly grow your business.
• How manual RPA documentation is limiting your ability to achieve RPA at scale
• What is a Digital Blueprint and how can it be used to enhance collaboration, visibility, quality, and compliance throughout the RPA lifecycle
• How to design higher-quality automations in a fraction of the time it took with documents, and with considerably less compliance risk
• How to use Digital Blueprints in tandem with your RPA tool to accelerate and scale RPA delivery, improve automation governance and change management, reduce compliance risk and bot maintenance, and drive continuous improvement across your organization