- Discussing business transformation from the holistic perspective of people, process and technology as a package to create change
- Share best practices for creating an integrated transformation program and connect the missing points that bring the three pillars together
- Take a deep dive into the innovative framework used to structure a transformation strategy that leaves no stone unturned
- Assess the application of Intelligent Automation in financial services, understand what it means to become an AI-first enterprise
- Discuss the OPEX building blocks required to take your individual automation projects enterprise-wide
- Share success stories for shaping a digital workforce, implementing the platforms and building-out processes to facilitate the transition
If you have worked improving processes, quality and operational performance, then you will be hearing or reading about the next wave…digital transformation. You may be asking yourself some key questions.
· Is the OPEX practitioner role still relevant?
· How will it evolve?
· What skills will be required?
· Should I change my approach?
· Are methodologies such as PDCA, DMAIC or Theory of constraint still applicable?
This session will share collective thoughts, experiences and learnings to develop insight on how we should evolve as OPEX practitioners.
- Shaping the culture, managing change and soft skills development in transformation
- Bring people up to speed with accessing, using and optimizing process improvement methods and tools
- Achieve authentic end-to-end buy-in for focusing skills development in enabling technology