More employees want to be a driving force for the company, and to initiate action themselves, implementing the delivery of value to achieve operational excellence. With 100,000 employees across 60 countries, Standard Chartered Bank are looking to enhance engaged leadership and change culture by design to galvanise and prove the correlation between engagement employees and the impact on quality and revenue.
This session will address:
· How Standard Chartered Bank have created a recipe to build improvement habits internally
· How Standard Chartered Bank have implemented gamification as a tool to improve engagement
· Understanding and conceptualising our approach to work and the fundamentals to UX and how this is enhancing productivity
· What culture dashboard metrics have been utilised to measure success to date
- How have you acclimatised to the accelerated need for digital transformation (upskilling/setting up data labs)?
- How has your Future of Work strategy been implemented so far to align with digital transformation?
- How have you began to assess where you stand in the maturity curve of implementing AI?
- How have you approached dealing with data in your digital transformation so far?
- What’s the reality right now of AI and ML capabilities after investment?
- What limitations are you witnessing with robotics and how with this impact your internal processes?
- What have some companies been able to scale up and why are others less fortunate?