· The age of automation is in its infancy still, while the benefits from automation now are vast, the future scope is exponentially greater
· The panel will discuss the future of Intelligent Automation and its potential use-cases in the business world
· How will this revolutionise business units currently near-untouched by IA?
· What will this mean for our human workforce?
· As IA professionals, what, if any, duty do we have to ensure that the IA revolution is not one that causes suffering? What regulation may be needed to ensure a safe revolution?