· The true benefit of automation lies in its potential to automate monotonous tasks that would otherwise take a high level of ‘man-hours’, allowing the human workforce to be promoted to spending their time on higher-value skilled and creative roles
· Naturally there are widespread anxieties that ultimately everybody’s role will come under fire – how do we work to quash these anxieties?
· How do we work to educate and train the workforce in deploying and maintaining automation?
· Tips on achieving buy-in at an organization plagued by worries of automation-related job-losses?
· Managing change – how do we manage expectations vs reality? Which processes do we start with?