· If the events of the past year have taught us anything, it is to be prepared for the unexpected: How can we develop a strategy for Digital Transformation that is robust and flexible?
· For many businesses, 2020 came as a wakeup call – what were the main lessons learnt from the shockwave that the pandemic sent around Global Industries?
· Whether it’s a pandemic or any other Global or regional crisis – it is now clearer than ever that Businesses must be agile and prepared to pivot at the click of the finger, how can you ensure that your business is prepared for anything and everything that may come?
· Innovation (improved way of doing things) is often performed by select groups with specialized skillsets, such as software development, process improvement, data analytics, etc. In this model, the demand for innovative solutions exceeds supply, resulting in prioritization decisions, bureaucracy, and the majority of problems left unresolved.
· We’ll discuss how to realize transformation by equipping and empowering the workforce through citizen led innovation
· Traditional planning may not always be the best option: how can Design Thinking give you a fresh perspective on IA strategy?
· How can a new approach to Digital Transformation change internal culture, convey more accurate ROI and drive buy-in?
Perfect discussion for all who are in the early stages of their automation journey –looking at scaling their RPA projects – learn from the pitfalls and sucesses of those who have gone before.
Perfect discussion for those who have scaled their RPA and are now looking at how they can integrate this with other IA systems – how do we get the best results from this synergy?
Perfect discussion for those who are looking to reap the massive potential benefits of deploying Machine Learning.
· Process Mining has great promise to drive end-to-end process excellence, but where to start?
· What will process standardisation mean for your business? Will it hinder innovation?
· Must do’s and must don’ts when it comes to Process Mining – how to stress the ROI and value and maximise the success in optimising the automation flow
· The true benefit of automation lies in its potential to automate monotonous tasks that would otherwise take a high level of ‘man-hours’, allowing the human workforce to be promoted to spending their time on higher-value skilled and creative roles
· Naturally there are widespread anxieties that ultimately everybody’s role will come under fire – how do we work to quash these anxieties?
· How do we work to educate and train the workforce in deploying and maintaining automation?
· Tips on achieving buy-in at an organization plagued by worries of automation-related job-losses?
· Managing change – how do we manage expectations vs reality? Which processes do we start with?