· Automation can revolutionise the level of customer experience that you can deliver as a business
· How can you leverage the power of multiple tools from the IA toolkit in order to deliver a level of Customer Experience that exceeds what was before while also streamlining efficiencies, reducing costs and freeing up employees time for higher-value tasks?
· How to decide where to deploy Chatbots/NLP?
· 24 hour seamless Customer Service – the end goal, but how to ensure quality isn’t hindered?
· The age of automation is in its infancy still, while the benefits from automation now are vast, the future scope is exponentially greater
· The panel will discuss the future of Intelligent Automation and its potential use-cases in the business world
· How will this revolutionise business units currently near-untouched by IA?
· What will this mean for our human workforce?
· As IA professionals, what, if any, duty do we have to ensure that the IA revolution is not one that causes suffering? What regulation may be needed to ensure a safe revolution?
Perfect discussion for those who are interested in the structural changes required within an organisation to successfully promote and allow IA projects to grow successfully.
Perfect discussion for those who are looking to at establishing the framework for collaboration for their Intelligent Automation programmes and want to ensure it is setup for success.
Perfect discussion for those working in/interested in highly regulated sectors such as Pharma and Financials - discussions around how to ensure your automation plans fall within regulation frameworks and their scope is maximized.
· Many, yourself included, may see your existing business models as constrained. It is easy to feel burdened by legacy systems, outdated customer commitments and huge volumes of fragmented data. But how can we instead view these very same things as assets – rather than a burden – in order to market new products, services and ways of working?
· How can we unleash the ‘digital entrepreneurs’?
· How can we use RPA strategically, beyond the ‘brain in a jar’ and help it become a fully integrated part of the Enterprise?
· Discover the vast benefits that can be gained when combining a number of intelligent technologies together
· Learn about the compounding effect that can be achieved when multiple technologies are plugged into one another – what potential could this open up for your business?
· What can you take away from a case study in technological synergy and apply to your business/sector?